Image Map

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Social

 Hi Lovelies!

Happy Sunday and I just want to say Happy Birthday to the most wonderfully awesome husband in the world!

Today, I'm linking up with Neely for Sunday Social this week. So, grab a cup of coffee, answer the questions and just have fun.





Here are this week's questions:

1. Favorite Thanksgiving Memory



Our first Thanksgiving with our Little. It was such a special day for us!

2. Favorite Thanksgiving Food



Granny's Dressing (Husby's grandma). I finally made this recipe last Thanksgiving and Husby it brought back so many memories for him (I must have made it right).

3. What is a Thanksgiving Tradition you and your family have?


We always watch the Cowboys play, of course!!




4. Show us a favorite Thanksgiving picture(or 5) from years past


I have the pictures somewhere on my computer (just can't find what I'm looking for), I should have them posted sometime tomorrow. 


5. What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving?


Spending the day with my hubby and our Little. 

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. your Thanksgiving sounds very relaxing! (:

    heydanixo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete