Image Map

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Social- Thankful

Hi Lovelies! 
 

For this week's Sunday Social, instead of questions, we're talking about what we are thankful for in honor of Thanksgiving.

Today, I am thankful for the Hubby and The Little. They mean the world to me. They make me smile and laugh all day long and I cannot believe they are all mine. 

Today,  I am thankful for a God who loves and takes care of me. 

Today, I am thankful for my extended family. They accepted me into their family without even knowing me. I will forever be grateful for them. 

Today, I am thankful that we have heat and electricity. It's cold outside and it's only going to get colder. We are under a Winter Storm Warning and I'm praying that we don't have a repeat for Ice Storm 2010 (happened at the end of January beginning of February, I was 7 months pregnant and we were without heat, water, and electricity for an entire week).

Today, I am thankful for the friends that I have made in a Faebook group. They have been there for me when I needed them, they are always there for me when I have questions (sometimes embarrassing ones) and they never, ever judge me. 

What are you thankful for?

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine what you went through in that storm. I am sorry to hear that. I hope the storm watch doesn't turn into an actual storm. You are blessed to have, friends, family, and a husband. I wish you a blessed and happy Thanksgiving.

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete