Image Map

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Social: All about 4's

Hi Lovelies!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful and fun Sunday! It's time for Sunday Social and today's questions are all about 4's. Grab a cup of coffee, grab the button, and answer the questions. Have fun!



This weeks questions:

1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life.

kitchen help at a local restaurant in high school, babysitter, work study student, and a secretary.
 
2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.

Grease, Dirty Dancing, The Goonies, Sixteen Candles













3. Name 4 places you have lived.

My hometown, two apartments, and our current house

4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.

macaroni and cheese, chicken tenders, pizza, cheesecake

5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.

my favorite hand lotion, my favorite lip balm, cell phone, and my Erin Condren life planner

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.

Disney world, Silver Dollar City, Texas, and Kansas 

~Angie

4 comments:

  1. I have been craving blueberry no bake cheesecake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the link up! I can't believe I forgot cheesecake on my favourite foods I was thinking meals and not desserts, cheesecake is totally my #1 dessert though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhh! I grew up visiting Silver Dollar City! The train robbery, the lights at Christmas, "Fire in the Hole!" ... all of it! :) www.beckylelowery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, just stopping by from the link up! I totally watched both Grease and Dirty Dancing in the last week, and would have watched the other two as well had I seen them on TV. :-) Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete