Image Map

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Life gets in the way

Hello Lovelies!

I hope every one has had a wonderful Saturday. It was another windy, windy day here. At least the sun is shining and there a just a few clouds in the sky. We have been enjoying this wonderful weather, knowing that our days outside a limited. It's 11pm and I'm sitting here watching old episodes of Dawson's Creek


and working on my lengthy to do list. I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week, but as the title of this post suggests, life got in the way. This week has been busy with errands to run, working on assignments and reading chapters for my class, taking the Little to library time and dance class, and working on my menu plan and grocery list for the next two weeks, 

Tonight and tomorrow morning I will begin working on that to do list which looks like this:

~ start working on menu plan and grocery list
~ organize pantry
~ clean out refrigerator 
~ fold clothes in the laundry baskets, toss around laundry
~ deep clean kitchen
~ work on paper that is due on Wednesday
~ work on discussion questions for the week
~ work on responses to the discussion questions
~ read chapters #3 and #4

I'm going to accomplish everything on this list by Wednesday. Hopefully, that will give me plenty of time to finish it. So, I think I'm going to get a head start by reading this week's chapter for my class.

Good night, sweet dreams, and don't let the bed bugs bite!

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Dawson's Creek!! I hope you have a very productive week! :) It's so fun to cross things off a to-do list. [I found your blog through Sunday Social.]

    ReplyDelete