Image Map

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November Goals

Hi Lovelies!

Happy November! It's that time of year again, the monthly list of goals. For me, it's always a bit intimidating to put my goals out there for the "whole world" to see. In my mind, I'm always worried if someone is going to judge me if I don't meet all of my goals. So, I'm putting myself out there and making my list of goals that I hope to accomplish by the end of the month:

1. Do 2 pinterest projects no matter how small. I'm new to crafting so this should be doable for me. 

2. Organize the bonus room and turn it into a family room. I have actually completed this!!! Yay me!!!!! I cleaned out the entire room in one day, so now all I have to do is add a few finishing touches and the room should be complete!

3. Go on one date night. Husby and I have not been on a date night since we became parents. It's much needed by both of us. We just need to figure out how to accomplish this. Even if we have to have an at home date night when the Little is asleep, it is much needed. 

4. Put away the computers on night a week and just enjoy sometime with each other. This should be easy to accomplish. 

5. Workout more. 

6. Pretrack my weight watchers points. 

7. Try one new Weight Watcher's recipe a week. I have a few bookmarked and hope to try the first one this weekend.

8. Continue to menu plan. This has really helped with our food budget. It's make cooking so much easier.

9. Have lunch with a friend. 

10. Read two new books this month.

At the end of November I'll let you know how I did. 

What are your goals for November?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment