Image Map

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Black Friday/Cyber Monday Wish List

Hi Lovelies

I have been thinking about my wish list for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Since Christmas is right around the corner what better time to shop than on Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I start feeling the pressure to shop for Christmas gifts at right about this time. I enjoy every minute of buying presents, wrapping them, and then placing them under the tree.

I plan to do all of my shopping online for both days. Let's hope this works out they way that I want it to.

So, here is my wish list for Black Friday/Cyber Monday:

1. West Bend Hi-Rise Breadmaker




2. Hamilton Beach 22-Quart Roaster Oven

3. Tritan Flavor it Water Bottle 



4.  Disney Doc McStuffins Get Better Checkup Center




5.  Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set 



6.  Melissa and Doug Cutting Food Box Play Set 

 7. Call of Duty: Ghosts - Xbox 360

Well, there you have it, my wish list!!!! What's on your Black Friday/Cyber Monday Wish List?

~Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment