Image Map

Monday, November 25, 2013

Winter Storm

Hi Lovlies!

If you read my Sunday Social post, we have been under a winter storm warning since Saturday. We made it through the storm with only half an inch of snow. The Little was so excited to look at the window to see the snow. From her shouting, "It's snow Mom!!" you would have thought there was 3 feet of snow out there. Since she has a cold, she wasn't able to go out and play in it (she wanted to make snow angels), but Daddy brought some snow in the house and she had a blast playing with it and making a snowman family with a Mom, Dad, little girl, brother, and a sister. She had so much fun. 

Hopefully I will be back this evening with my Happy Homemaker post. My internet connection on my computer is giving me problems again, I think it's the ethernet cable again, I'm hoping to buy one tomorrow after we take the Little to the doctor. This means the Happy Homemaker post will be up late tomorrow evevning, but hey, better later than never, right?

Anyways, good night, stay warm and don't let the bed bugs bite!

~Angie XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment