Image Map

Monday, November 4, 2013

November- A Time to Give Thanks- Day #3 and Day #4

Hi Lovelies! 
I decided to write down what I am thankful for, for the next 30 days. Since Operation Must Catch Mouse was underway most of yesterday, I am combining today's and yesterday's thankful posts.

Day # 3:

Today I am grateful for Daylight Savings Time and an extra hour of sleep. Even though the Little was up at 5am, I was actually well rested and had a very productive day. 

Day #4:

Okay, today I am thankful for my washer an dryer. I have been with out the washer and/or dryer several times and have found myself bending over the bathtub washing clothes by hand and then hanging them up on doors throughout the house to dry. Also, I don't know how 3 people can accumulate so many dirty clothes throughout an entire day (it's like they multiply or something).

What are you thankful for?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment