Image Map

Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Normal

* I get the water for my shower so hot that it makes my heart race and after I get out of the shower I feel like I've run a marathon.

* I am a overly sensitive person. The Hubbs likes to tell me that I am hyper sensitive. I mean I cry at everything; movies, songs, books, commercials.

* I love fresh sheets right out of the dryer.

* I cannot sleep with the closets doors open, they have to be closed. You know....because of the closet monster?

* Whenever I get into bed, I always, always, cross my left ankle, over my right ankle.... you mean this isn't normal for you?

* I love to watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians. I never miss an episode.

* Whenever Grease or Dirty Dancing is on TV I stop whatever it is that I am doing at the moment to sit down and watch. I even sing along as well!!!

What is your normal?

~Angie



No comments:

Post a Comment