Image Map

Saturday, February 15, 2014

10 Things That Women With Big Boobs Can Simply Never Do

As one of these women, everything on this list has happened to me. Yes, I was blessed cursed with big boobs. I just happened to have developed early when I was in elementary school. It seems like one night I went to bed with a flat chest and woke up the next morning with these basketballs attached to my chest.

I found this list on buzzfeed.com and really identified with it, so I thought I would share with you, my lovely readers. I know I'm not the only that this has happened to. All you can do is grin and bare it and learn to accept what was given to you.

So, enjoy the list!!!

1) You can't run without planning for it in advance



2) Or going down stairs both quickly and gracefully



3) You can't jump ever



4) You can't hug anyone shorter than you



5) definitely can't go bra-less




6) Wanna see your toes... Can't



7) Can't wear cross body bags


8) Anything that involves the word "strapless" = off limits



9) Can't wear just one sports bra




10) Can't lean again things without looking like you're putting your boobs on the table

 
Can you identify with this list?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment