Image Map

Friday, February 14, 2014

ABC's of Me (Again)- Angie

Hi Lovelies! 

Since I have been MIA for the last two days (I blame the paper that I'm writing for my class), I thought I would answer questions about the "ABC's of me". Hopefully it's not too boring for you! 

 

A. Age: 41

B. Best Friend: the Mister

C. Chore you dislike: Folding and putting away the laundry. I'm always behind!

D. Dog: Currently none, but we are thinking about it.

E. Essential start to your day: A good morning kiss from the Mister

F. Favorite color: Purple

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 4'10.5 inches (that half inch really does count)

I. Instrument(s) that you played: I have never played an instrument, but I have always wanted to learn to play the piano

J. Job title: Stay at home mom

K. Kids: A beautiful fiercely independent little girl

L. Live: I'm an Okie through and through

M. Mom's name: Pat

N. Nicknames: Honey, Little G

O. Overnight hospital stays: Only one, the birth of my daughter.

P. Pet peeves: people who crack their knuckles and people who pop their gum.

Q. Quote from a movie:
“I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw. I’m scared of what I did. I’m scared of who I am. And most of all, I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.”- Baby Houseman, Dirty Dancing

R: Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: 1 brother and 2 sisters

T. Time you wake up: between 6am and 7am.

U. Underwear: umm....yes please!

V: Vegetables you don't like: brussel sprouts

W. What makes you run late: forgetting things

X. X-rays you've had: both of my wrists

Y. Yummy food you make: Cheesecake

Z. Zoo animal you like: the monkeys!!

Have awesome and wonderful Friday!

~Angie

1 comment: