Image Map

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Social- The Number 4

Good Morning Lovelies! 

I hope everyone is staying warm. I am happily anticipating the snow the weather channel is predicting. So, it's Sunday again, and that means it's time for Sunday Social with Neely. So, grab a cup of coffee, hot chocolate, tea, etc, grab the questions, button, and link up.




Next Weekends Questions:

All about the number 4.

1. 4 Favorite bands you loved in high school

Bon Jovi

Def Leppard
Motely Crue
Skid Row


Yes, I'm an 80s girl!!!
 
2. 4 go to meals you’d love to learn to cook or can cook really well

Homemade pizza


Beef stew
Bread
Apple Pie


Cheesecake


3. 4 necessities to your daily life


Water, laptop, the Mister, and the Little


4. 4 makeup necessities you must have if you could only have 4 on


Aveeno Daily Moisturizer
Avon Magix Face Primer
Loreal Mineral Foundation
Blistex Lip Ointment

5. 4 favorite apps on your phone or iPad

I'm not familiar with the apps for an ipad because I don't have one, and I don't know of any apps for my phone because I don't have the capability since it's a prepaid cell phone. However, I do have the Kindle app for my computer and I'm really enjoying that!

Have a wonderful and amazing Sunday!

~Angie

2 comments:

  1. Cheesecake? Yes please! Its my downfall.. I love it like no other dessert..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your post! Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete