Image Map

Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

 Hi Lovelies! 

Again sorry for the late Happy Homemaker post. Enjoy!!!



 As I look out the window:

It's dark (11pm here) the snow from last week has melted and it's so cold. We are supposed to have more snow in our forecast, so we shall see and then we are going to have a very nice war up for the rest of the week.


Right now I am: 

Working on an assignment and watching some organizational videos on youtube.

Thinking and pondering:

On how I am going to find a new topic for my research paper because the previous one just wasn't working out.

On my bedside table:

Just a few books by V.C. Andrews and a few by books by Nicholas Sparks, and couple by John Saul.

On my TV tonight:

I'm watching "She's Having a Baby" on Amazon Prime tonight.


Listening to:

The above movie

On the menu for this week:

I'm still working on this week's menu

On my to do list:

Laundry (six loads to fold and put away)
Vacuum all rooms
Mopping

Plans for the week:

Library time for the Little (weather permitting)
Dance class for the Little (weather permitting)
Tackle my growing to do list
Run a few errands(weather permitting)

What I'm sewing, crocheting, knitting, and creating:

I'm making bracelets and necklaces right now.

My simple pleasure:

Hot chocolate on a very cold day and snuggling with the Little

Lessons learned this past week:

To let God be in control. He does not give us more than we can handle and I need to trust in Him more. 

Looking around the house:

The house relatively clean. The kitchen still needs to be cleaned.

Prayer List:

Friends and family

Bible Verse, devotional:




Have a nice and wonderful Monday!

~Angie








No comments:

Post a Comment