Image Map

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Social- Movies and TV Shows

Hi Lovelies! 

Today's questions are all about TV shows and movies. Grab the questions and have fun!!!! 



1) What is your favorite thing to watch on girl's night?

I love romantic comedies like: The Wedding Planner and The Back Up Plan.



2) What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off?

I love watching reality tv shows like Extreme Couponing,  Keeping Up with the Karsdashins



3) What is your favorite thing to watch when you are sick?

Dirty Dancing, Titanic, Grease



4) What is the last movie you saw in the theater?

Turbo


5) What are your top three favorite movies or TV shows?

Movies are A Walk to Remember, Grease, Dirty Dancing

TV shows are American Idol, How I Met Your Mother, Teen Mom

Have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday!

~Angie


 

3 comments:

  1. Ha Grease, I don't think I've seen that in years....maybe it's time I did! I'd have to say that Turbo is one of my new favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREASE is probably one of the best movies to watch when you're sick! I love that you listed Titanic! I remember going to see Titanic in the theater when it first premiered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Turbo, we bought it for my daughter (cough ourselves) for Christmas. It's such cute film. Great sick day choices too, I think anything you've seen countless times is a good choice.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete