Image Map

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!

Happy Sunday Social!



Here are this week's questions:

1.  Favorite breakfast food:

Scrambled eggs with ham and fruit.

2.  Best way to spend a free day?

What's a free day? LOL!!! If I had a free day I would spend it curled up on the couch with a blanket and a good book. 

3.  Airline ticket to anywhere....

Ireland please!!!

4.  You can leave the house with only one thing:

My phone, duh! And my daughter!!

5.  How do you take your coffee?

I don't drink coffee. I love the smell of it, but I can't stand the tasted of it. 

Have a great Sunday!!

~Angie

 

6 comments:

  1. Ireland is amazing! I've been twice and made friendships that will last me a lifetime ~ can't wait to go back. I hope you get there one day! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachael! It's always been a dream of mine to visit Ireland. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love the where would you go question. There are so many amazing places and Ireland is one of them! I wold love to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Ireland would be fun to visit!! Take me with!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah, I've finally found someone else who loves the smell of coffee but dosen't drink it! Just does not taste as good as it smells...well that's my opinion anyway!

    Ireland sounds awesome actually....such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one!! LOL!! Totally agree!!

      Delete