Image Map

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Busy Bees

Hi Lovelies!

How is everyone doing? We have been busy little bees over here the last few days. We are in the midst of potty training the Little. She had been doing a great job telling when she needs to go the bathroom (sometimes she pees and sometimes she doesn't). At my last count she has actually used the potty a total of 6 times, mostly in the morning as soon as she wakes up and then again at night. We are letting her set her own pace in the potty training. I have learned that you can't rush her in anything, because if you do then she will just stop what she is doing. We have plenty of time, she will master the potty training thing soon.

I have been busy working on my paper for my current class, Research Methods. And this is what I did Saturday night:




Yes, that's Bret Michaels from Rock of Love seasons 1-3. I'm watching it on Hulu and I just finished seasons 1 and 2 and now I'm on season 3. It's a train wreck, but it sure is fun to watch! LOL!!! These girls just crack up.



Other than working on my class, we have been spending lots and lots and lots of time outside just running and playing superheros with the Little.

Any way that's what we have been up to the last few days. I'll be back later this evening with another post!!

Have a great day!!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment