Image Map

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Silly Things That Annoy Me

Hi Lovelies! 

Certain things annoy me. Things like the way the cords are messy behind the TV and the stickers that are stuck on every wall in my house (thanks to my daughter, and I can't bring myself to take them down). I'm sure I'm not the only who feels this way. So, I thought I would write down a list of things that are particularly annoying to me. 

Here we go:

1) Wet bath mats
2) An unmade bed
3) People who write attention seeking Facebook statuses
4) People who talk down to me
5) The tile floors in my house (hate it!)
6) The cold weather
7) A mess kitchen
8) Watching MSNBC all day long
9) People who talk about other people behind their backs
10) People who crack their knuckles

What silly things annoy you?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment