Image Map

Monday, February 3, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

 Hi Lovelies! 

Sorry for the late Happy Homemaker post. Enjoy!!!



 As I look out the window:

It's dark (10pm here) and snow is on the ground (5+ inches), with more snow on it's way. Also, it's supposed to snow on my birthday!!!


Right now I am: 

Watching Friends and folding the laundry

Thinking and pondering:

What topic I am going to choose for my research paper.

On my bedside table:

Just a few books by V.C. Andrews and a few by books by Nicholas Sparks, and couple by John Saul.

On my TV tonight:

I'm watching "Thelma and Louise" on Netflix tonight.


Listening to:

I'm listening to some music on youtube.

On the menu for this week:

Monday: Chicken tenders, potato salad, peas
Tuesday: Steak sandwiches, oven fries, veggies
Wednesday: Chicken with pasta and veggies
Thursday: Baked pork chops, baked potatoes (crockpot) and salad
Friday: Catfish, pasta, corn
Saturday: Roast, potatoes, and corn
Sunday: Baked potatoes, salad, rolls, finger foods

On my to do list:

Laundry (six loads to fold and put away)
Vacuum all rooms
Mopping
Continue to plan my birthday party

Plans for the week:

Library time for the Little (weather permitting)
Dance class for the Little (weather permitting)
Tackle my growing to do list
Run a few errands(weather permitting)

What I'm sewing, crocheting, knitting, and creating:

I'm making bracelets and necklaces right now.

My simple pleasure:

Sitting on the couch, under a blanket, reading a good book.

Lessons learned this past week:

To let God be in control. He does not give us more than we can handle and I need to trust in Him more. 

Looking around the house:

The house relatively clean. The kitchen still needs to be cleaned.

Prayer List:

Friends and family

Bible Verse, devotional:



Have a nice and wonderful Monday!

~Angie








No comments:

Post a Comment