Image Map

Friday, February 7, 2014

Five on Friday

Hi Lovelies! 

It's Friday!! I found this linkup and decided it would be fun to participate in. So, have fun and enjoy my high five on Friday.


{One}

Hot Chocolate and Apple Cider. It has been so cold here that I have been drinking one of these every night for the last week. 

{Two}

Baking the best chocolate chip cookies with the Little yesterday. We had so much fun, flour flew every where, and there were a million giggles.

{Three}

The Mister and The Little gave me my birthday present a few days early. And let me just say that he knows me so well.



I can't wait to start reading this!!

{Four}

We have had a ton of family togetherness this week and I am greatful for that. We have been having so much fun building forts in the living room, baking cookies, and watching movies together.

{Five}

I finally found a system for organizing my planners. It has taken me some time to figure this out, and I think I finally found something that is working for me.

Have a wonderful Friday Lovelies!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment