Image Map

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

So What Wednesday

Hi Lovelies! 

What's up with the weather? It seems last week we were in the 50s and 60s, and now we are in the single digits and teens with snow on the ground and more to come tonight and tomorrow. We have had the heater on back up (emergency heat) and we have had to run the humidifier so the air will not be so dry. I'm so ready for Spring to get here!!!!

I thought I would like up with Shannon from Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday (I just noticed the new format.....Opps!!). Here's what I'm saying So What to:


So What If:

I ate a few chocolate chip cookies today. It's not going to ruin my diet. I just needed something for the Little to do since she is getting stir crazy from staying in for the last week due to the weather. Besides, we had some much needed mother-daughter time. 

The laundry is still sitting in baskets and in the dryer. Who says I need to fold it and put it away as soon as it's finished.  We still have plenty of clothes in the closets, so we should be okay.

We skip bathtime a few times a week. Sometimes it's better for both the Little and me. No chasing her through the house on these nights.

I have a paper due tonight and I haven't started writing it yet. It's only 500 words so I know I can get it finished and submitted in a few hours.

I'm obsessed with my Erin Condren Life Planner. I keep my entire life in it, and it keeps me sane. (I've had it since last July and I plan on reviewing in the next few weeks).

I'm obsessed with American Idol and I don't care what the Mister says. I'm watching it and enjoying the judges this season.

Happy Hump Day Lovelies!!!

~Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment