Image Map

Thursday, February 20, 2014

I confess.

I confess.....I'm slightly obsessed with my new Ninja Blender and I'm not afraid to admit it.

I confess....my heart melted when my daughter ran to her potty chair ( I ran with her) she turned around and said to me; "Mom, go back in there, I need my quiet". Isn't she the cutest or what?

I confess...that I might get more excited about the Little using the potty than she does. I'm mean to the point that I'm jumping up and down and clapping my hands.

I confess....that I'm getting excited about planning the Little's 4th birthday party. I can't wait to make my vision come to life next month.

I confess.....I had the best time tonight talking to a great group of girls tonight. So much fun!

I confess.....that I'm obsessed with my planners. Yes, I said planners. I currently work out of 3 of them and I'm about to add a fourth one. I'm a planner nerd.

I confess....that I'm a little scared to open my Etsy store. What if no one likes what I am creating and what if it doesn't work out. I know if I don't try I will never know. So, I plan on having the store opened my Monday, February 24th. Be on the lookout for the announcement. 

I confess....that I hate working out. It's a pain but you gotta do what you gotta do. Am I right?

Happy Thursday Lovelies!!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment