Image Map

Saturday, September 14, 2013

5 on Friday....on a Saturday

Hi Lovelies! 

I know, I know, I have been slacking on posting this week. I have a good excuse though.....I have been spending some quality with my hubby and our Little. We have been having so much fun just going to the park every day and having little picnics. I have enjoyed these days with my family.

Anyways, I have seen "5 on Friday" on several different blogs that I follow, and I thought I would join in on the fun. So, here we go!

~One~

We have been spending everyday at the park lately. We have been playing on the slides and climbing on every toy that can be climbed on. We have been playing baseball, soccer, and basketball.

~Two~

Date night with my Hubby. We have been enjoy at home date nights every weekend for the last few weeks. We have been enjoying some much needed adult time together. We just kind of "veg out" on the couch and watch either a movie or a tv series on Netflix. Right now, we are enjoying "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows".

~Three~

We have enrolled our Little in dance class. She is enjoying every single minute of. Plus she looks so cute in her dance outfit! 

~Four~

A clean house. I have worked all week to deep clean my house. And it's finally done to the point where it only takes me 90 minutes to complete all of my housework in the morning. Thank you Flylady!!

~Five~

Fall/Halloween decorating. We love Fall and Halloween around here. The Little and I can't wait to start decorating the inside and outside of the house. I hope to browse on Pinterest in the next couple of days for some ideas. Does anyone have some favorite fall/halloween decorating tips that they would like to share with me?

Oh, I wanted to add that I am so excited that I was nominated my very first blog award, the Liebster award. I'm so so so excited!! I will have my answers posted this weekend!! 

Have a wonderful evening Lovelies!!!


~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment