Image Map

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!

 Happy Sunday! It's been a great day with the sun shining and a few rain showers in the early evening (I sound like a weatherman, huh?). It's time for Sunday Social with Neely? So, grab the questions, answer them, and link up!

1. What is the name of your blog?

Life with the Vanns

2. What do you love most about blogging?

Meeting new people.

3. Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging about a few months before I found out I was pregnant in 2009. Then my blog became sort of a pregnancy journal. Now, it is just about my everyday life with my husband and little girl. 

4. What is something you’d want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world?

Just blog for you. Write about what makes you the happiest. 

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you’ve had?

People aren't who or what they seem to be.

6. What are three blogs you love?

Everyday Joys

From Mrs. to Momma

A Complete Waste of Makeup

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment