Image Map

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Midweek Randoms

Hi Lovelies! 

Sorry I haven't posted since Sunday. We have been busy and just having fun. Here's what has been going on around here lately.

Midweek Randoms:

1) We spent the weekend at our local park. Angelina loved it, she played on the slide, rode her bike on the track, and played basketball with Daddy.

2) Football season started this weekend, and our beloved Cowboys beat the Giants. We were happy!!

3) Our little girl started dance class last Friday and we bought the ballet slippers, tap shoes, and her leotard. She is so excited and has practiced this afternoon. 

4) We are in the middle of watching Sherlock Holmes (with Robert Downey, Jr.) and so far we are loving it. We hope to finish it this week.

5) I was nominated for the Liebster Award!! My first blog award, I'm so excited!! I will post the my questions and answers later in the week! 

6) I am loving this song lately and have been listening to it several times a day.

Roar- Katy Perry

7) I made an A in my last class and my next started last Thursday. Let's hope I can keep up the string of A's.

There are my midweek randoms. Hope you enjoyed reading them. What are your midweek randoms?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment