Image Map

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Meant to Be

Hi Lovelies. Today I'm going to talk about my relationship with husband and how we came to be a family of three. However, in order to talk about my relationship with my husband, I need to start from the very beginning, like 20 years ago........

When I left home I was 20 years old and was madly in love with my boyfriend. My dad told me to break up with him or else (he was very controlling), I chose to leave home. The night I left home I left with the clothes on my back and one change of clothes in a duffel bag. My boyfriend's parents opened their home to me and let me live with them. During that time, my dad, brother, and step sister stalked us for 5 years. We went through numerous police reports, and two protective orders (the first was denied because the judge knew my dad, and the second one was granted). After the second protective order was granted my family finally got the hint that I wanted nothing to do with and we were finally left alone. 

It's been almost 20 years and I have only talked to my dad once. 

It's been almost 20 years and my husband and I still together and we have a beautiful 3 year old daughter. We were told we would never make it past a year, well 20 years later we are stronger than ever and our love had grown even more.


I love this quote and it perfectly describes my relationship with my husband. He is my rock and he has made me the woman that I am today.

Have a great Saturday Lovelies! I'll talk to you soon!

~Angie

P.S. If you are interested in the rest of the story please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment