Image Map

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mom Caves: Why Can't We Have'em?

Hi Lovelies!

Sorry about not posting since Monday. Whenever I have assignments and papers due my blog tends to get neglected, so I apologize for that. My goal is to start scheduling my posts and hopefully that will help some. Anyway........

I was on Facebook (naturally) one day earlier this week and came across a status update from "What to Expect" about women having "mom caves" and types of items you would have in them. Well, I decided to google "mom caves and I also checked Pinterest and realized that there are tons of "mom" caves out there! Let me tell ya, I did not know that these even existed!!! Now, I thinking that if my hubby can have a man cave, then way can't I have a mom cave?

So, I did some browsing, I think I came up with the perfect "mom cave" for me. Here is mine:






This is how I would want my "mom cave" to look like. Wouldn't it be nice just to hide from everyone and everything, just to recharge your battery, and to R-E-L-A-X? It's a DREAM of mine to have one of these rooms one day.

What would you have in your "mom cave"?

Have a nice evening Lovelies!

~Angie






No comments:

Post a Comment