Image Map

Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies! 

It's 9:23pm on a Monday and I'm just now sitting down to write this post. I have been a happy little homemaker today. Thanks to my wonderful hubby (who entertained the Little)  I was able to clean the house and finish up the laundry. So, how fitting is it that I'm linking up with Sandy for Happy Homemaker Monday? 

So, grab the button, answer the questions and have fun! 


The Weather......I think Fall is almost here! I cannot wait to start decorating for Halloween.




Right now I am........writing this post and watching one of my favorite movies on Netflix



Thinking.......that I really need to work on class tonight since I have a paper due on Wednesday. I also need to update my planners and my home management notebook.

On my reading pile........I'm still reading "Safe Haven" by Nicholas Sparks. In my opinion, this book is so different from his others. I'm really loving it. 



On my TV.......right now I am watching some older movies on Netflix and watching old reruns of Full House and Friends on Nick and Nite.

What I found while surfing the net.......some websites discussing clean eating (I can't find them at the moment, but as soon as I do I'll link the posts.

On the menu this week....... (recycling this menu)

Monday: Old fashioned crockpot roast with potatoes and carrots
Tuesday: Spaghetti (red and white sauce) with garlic bread
Wednesday: Baked potatoes with salad
Thursday: Beans with Mexican cornbread and salad
Friday: Catfish with orzo and carrots
Saturday: Chicken lasagna roll ups with salad
Sunday: Smothered steak, mashed potatoes, and corn 

On my to do list.......work on homework assignments for class, general household chores and of course the never ending laundry.

In the craft basket......I'm working on  blanket for the Little.

Looking forward to this week....... story time and dance class with my Little

Looking around the house....... again, my house is actually clean!!!!All that is left to do is to fold and put away the laundry

From the camera.......



Devotional....... I'm using this devotional again, because it's my favorite

 Genesis 21:1-7

The Birth of Isaac

21 Now the Lord was gracious to Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did for Sarah what he had promised. Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old age, at the very time God had promised him. Abraham gave the name Isaac[a] to the son Sarah bore him. When his son Isaac was eight days old, Abraham circumcised him, as God commanded him. Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him.
Sarah said, “God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me.” And she added, “Who would have said to Abraham that Sarah would nurse children? Yet I have borne him a son in his old age.”

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. Loved Top Gun, such a good movie :)

    Also loved Safe Haven, both the book and the movie, think it's one of my favorite Nicholas Sparks so far.

    Hope you're having a good start to the week!

    ReplyDelete