Image Map

Monday, September 23, 2013

Sunday Social on a Monday

Hi Lovelies! 

I decided to take Sunday off from blogging just so I could enjoy the day with my little family. We had a great day yesterday. We went to the park, made a couple of Halloween crafts with the Little, and we also made the best chocolate chip cookies this afternoon.

I hated that I missed one of my favorite link ups, Sunday Social with Neely. So, here is my 
 contribution on a Monday:



1. What is your favorite handbag that you have ever owned?

I don't really have a favorite handbag, mainly because I just buy the cheapest ones that I can find. However......

2. What is your dream handbag that you lust over?



3. What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag?

Let's see.... my wallet, my phone, my keys, a comb, chapstick, my makeup bag, some pens, wipes (for my toddler), some snacks (again, for the Little), and my planners (My Erin Condren Life planner and my student planner).

4. What's in your purse (with pictures)?

I'll have to post the pics later today! 

~Angie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful red bag,old follower
    Hope you can visit my Sunday Social

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the pics!! I love that red bag it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete