Image Map

Friday, September 27, 2013

Five on Friday

Hi Lovelies!

I hope everyone has had a great Friday! Ours has been fun and a bit busy with a park playdate and dance class. I thought I would write a Five on Friday post. Enjoy!!!

~One~
 
 "A" had her dance class today, and she did great. We are so proud of her. I can't wait until to see the whole routine. It's going to be so cute. 

~Two~ 

I have been doing some reading the last few days and I have been enjoying "Safe Haven" by Nicholas Sparks. I'm a few chapters into it and I'm loving it so far. 

~Three~

The weather. It has been so nice here lately. Not too hot and not too cold. Although there are still some days where it's in the 90s, but from the looks of the 7 day forecast the 90 degree weather my out of here in the next few days. Fingers crossed.

~Four~

I found this water bottle at Target last week and let's just say that I'm loving it! 



~Five~

I have been on the hunt for a purse/handbag that I can carry everything in like, snacks, drinks, wipes for the Little, and still have enough room for my wallet, keys, phone, and planner..... well, I think I finally found one. Last night, I found this beauty and fell in love. So, naturally I ordered it.


~Angie



No comments:

Post a Comment