Image Map

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tasty Tuesday- Halloween Edition Part 1

Hi Lovelies!

I don't have any recipes to share for this edition of Tasty Tuesday, however, I do want to share some pins of some Halloween related desserts that I would like to make with Angelina. I know.....I know..... Halloween is still over a month away, but it's one of my favorite holidays and it's Angelina's favorite holiday as well. 

I have been browsing through Pinterest (I'm still a newbie pinner), and have come across some fun and easy desserts that I cannot wait to try. Here they are:





Marshmallow Witches



Candy Corn dessert



Boo Mix



Bowl full of bones

Pumpkin Poop

I cannot wait to try some of these with Angelina! I plan to post pics of everything that we make.

Have a great evening!!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment