Image Map

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday Confession

Hi Lovelies! 

I have a confession......I love back to school shopping, especially the school supplies. I made a quick trip to Target just to see what types of supplies I could find. I already had the planners, the one on the left is from Lilly Pulitzer (my school planner) and the one on the right is my Erin Condren Life Planner (my daily life planner). I also found the papermate flair pens that other bloggers have been raving about. I can't wait to try them. I also found some sticky notes that I can use in my planner, and a to do list and little menu planner. And of course I bought some notebooks and some filler paper. 


School supplies!!!

I cannot wait to start this class, it should be an interesting one. Well, it's getting late, so I had better say goodnight!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment