Image Map

Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies! 

 It's Monday again! UHG! We had a fabulous weekend where we spent time at the park, playing in the front yard, and watching movies in the evening. This morning Husby and I had eye appointment and just as I suspected, this girl needs bifocals. I'm a bit nervous because it will be my first pair of bifocals. Hopefully I will adjust them quickly. The Little had her first eye exam today as well. Her eyes are great! She was so brave!

Anyways, I'm linking up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday. So, grab the button, answer the questions and have fun! 


The Weather......it looks like Fall is slowly creeping up on us. I cannot wait until we see the temps in the 60s and 70s. Hopefully that will happen by the end of the month.




Right now I am........writing this post and watching a movie on Netflix




Thinking.......that the neighbors next door better not wake up my kid!

On my reading pile........right now I'm reading "Safe Haven" by Nicholas Sparks. I watched the movie and loved it, so I decided to read the book.



On my TV.......right now I am watching some older movies on Netflix and watching old reruns of Full House and Friends on Nick and Nite.

What I found while surfing the net.......nothing interesting at the moment.

On the menu this week.......

Monday: Old fashioned crockpot roast with potatoes and carrots
Tuesday: Spaghetti (red and white sauce) with garlic bread
Wednesday: Baked potatoes with salad
Thursday: Beans with Mexican cornbread and salad
Friday: Catfish with orzo and carrots
Saturday: Chicken lasagna roll ups with salad
Sunday: Smothered steak, mashed potatoes, and corn 

On my to do list.......work on homework assignments for class, general household chores and of course the never ending laundry.

In the craft basket......still working on a blanket that my mother in law is buying from me for her preacher's wife and their new baby.

Looking forward to this week.......dance class with my Little

Looking around the house....... again, my house is actually clean!!!!All that is left to do is to fold and put away the laundry

From the camera.......


Devotional....... I'm using this devotional again, because it's my favorite

 "And you must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength." Mark 12:30, (NLT)

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment