I found this on the interwebs and that it was too funny not to share. I'm only going to list my favorites since the list is too long and I am just too lazy to type the entire list. So without further adieu-
Everything I know in life I learned from Friends:
1. Never use "we were on a break" as an excuse
2. Everybody has a lobster.
3. For more space in bed, us the "hug and roll" technique
4. You can do a lot with just cups and ice
5. Don't count "mississippily" when in a tanning booth
6. "How you doin' " NEVER fails.
7. If stung by a jellyfish, pee on it
8. Never let a monkey near the TV remote
9. Always read make up letters all the way through, even if they are 18 pages FRONT AND BACK!
10. A nap with your best friend could be the best nap you ever had
11. Meat is not an ingredient in trifle
12. Everyone has an identical hand twin
13. Regina Falange and Ken Adams are great false names
14. It's possible to drink a gallon of milk on ten seconds
15. When moving a couch upstairs, PIVOT!
16. Never let a chick and a duck near a Foosball table
17. Never put your head in a turkey
18. Never bet your apartment in a game of 'who knows who'
19. Everyone is entitled to a 'freebie' list of 5 celebrities they can sleep with if the opportunity arises
20. There are seven basic erogenous zones. Start with a little 1, a 2, a 3, a 1-2-3, a 5, a 4, a 3-2, 2, a 2-4-6, 2-4-6, 4, 2, 2, 4, 7, 5-7, 6-7, 7...7...7...7 7 7 7 7 7 7...SEVEN!!!!!
And now, here are some of my favorite quotes from the show:
My favorite quote!!
I hope everyone enjoyed the quotes that I found! What are your favorite quotes from Friends? Have a great Thursday Lovelies!!