Image Map

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Everything I know in life I learne from Friends

Hi Lovelies!

I found this on the interwebs and that it was too funny not to share. I'm only going to list my favorites since the list is too long and I am just too lazy to type the entire list. So without further adieu-

Everything I know in life I learned from Friends:

1.  Never  use "we were on a break" as an excuse

2.  Everybody has a lobster.

3.  For more space in bed, us the "hug and roll" technique

4.  You can do a lot with just cups and ice

5.  Don't count "mississippily" when in a tanning booth

6.  "How you doin' " NEVER fails.

7.  If stung by a jellyfish, pee on it

8.  Never let a monkey near the TV remote

9.  Always read make up letters all the way through, even if they are 18 pages FRONT AND BACK!

10. A nap with your best friend could be the best nap you ever had

11. Meat is not an ingredient in trifle

12. Everyone has an identical hand twin

13. Regina Falange and Ken Adams are great false names

14. It's possible to drink a gallon of milk on ten seconds

15. When moving a couch upstairs, PIVOT!

16. Never let a chick and a duck near a Foosball table

17. Never put your head in a turkey

18. Never bet your apartment in a game of 'who knows who'

19. Everyone is entitled to a 'freebie' list of 5 celebrities they can sleep with if the opportunity arises

20. There are seven basic erogenous zones. Start with a little 1, a 2, a 3, a 1-2-3, a 5, a 4, a 3-2, 2, a 2-4-6, 2-4-6, 4, 2, 2, 4, 7, 5-7, 6-7, 7...7...7...7 7 7 7 7 7 7...SEVEN!!!!!

And now, here are some of my favorite quotes from the show:





My favorite quote!!












I hope everyone enjoyed the quotes that I found! What are your favorite quotes from Friends? Have a great Thursday Lovelies!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment