Image Map

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies! 

Sunday's almost over and another week is about to begin. We have had a relaxing day and enjoyable day. 

This week's questions are all about Pinterest.  I haven't used it as much as I would like, but I do love it. 

This week's questions:

1. What is your favorite outfit pin?




2. What is your favorite food pin?

Garbage bread! I actually made this and it was husband and toddler approved! I just changed a few of the ingredients and it still came out yummy.


3. What is your favorite wedding pin?

We married at our local courthouse, so I didn't plan a wedding. But if I were to plan a wedding I would absolutely have a football themed wedding. 

Here's what I would like to do:







"Tebowing"



4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?


5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?


6. Share one more random pic you love?


What's on your pinterest list this week?

Have a great week!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment