Image Map

Thursday, April 11, 2013

It's Okay....

Hi Lovelies!

I have been nursing a pretty bad sinus infection this week. The good news is that I have my meds and I am starting to feel better. 

I am linking wit Neely for It's Okay Thursday. Here are some things that are okay with me this week



It's Okay.....

that naptime is no more in our house. Hey, it makes for an earlier bedtime!

that I haven't started my next paper yet. I figure if I start it by the weekend then I am good to go. 

that I screen our calls. Sometimes I just don't want to talk to MIL.

that we spent over an hour outside with Angelina, putting out pretend fires with the water hose. We have been stuck inside for 2 days, no thanks to the crazy weather in Oklahoma.

that I am excited to watch the NFL Draft with my husband. Watching the draft has been a tradition with us since 1993 (Drew Bledsoe was the #1 overall pick) and it was when Husby knew he would spend the rest of his life with me.

that Easter is over and Angelina is still hunting Easter eggs. 

that I am slightly jealous that my SIL is pregnant. I know one day I will be happy for her and BIL, but not right now.

What's Okay with you this week?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment