Image Map

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social

 Hi Lovelies! 

Is it Sunday already?!  So far, our weekend has been relaxing. We also found out some good news for our home based business which I will share in a future post. Let me just say, that I'm so excited! I'm linking up for Sunday Social this morning. Here are this weeks questions:

What is your shopping weakness?

Books are my weakness. Right now I'm re-reading the Casteel series by V.C. Andrews.



What is your food weakness?

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream


What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?

Dirty Dancing or Grease and sometimes The Hangover (if I really need to laugh!)










What is your go to breakfast food?

Bagal with cream cheese



Do you drink coffee? If so how do you take it?

I don't drink coffee (I like the smell of it but not the taste). I do drink hot chocolate.


Have a lovely Sunday!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment