Image Map

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tough Questions

As I was browsing the internets I came across these questions and thought it would fun to answer them. These questions really make you think and they are difficult to answer. 

 Let's get personal!

1. If you could do one thing differently in your life, what would it be?

I would have to say college. I would definitely choose a different major.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In 5 years I would like have added another little one to our family. Also, I hope to be living exactly where we are right now.

3. Do you honestly want kids?

Considering that we have "A" I think the answer is pretty obvious. She is the light of eyes and we love her to the moon and back. We thankful that we get to be her parents. We would like to give her a sibling, but if it doesn't happen, then we are completely happy with just her.

4. What has been the best moment of your life so far?

By far, the day "A" was born and we became a family of three. I will never forget the look on my husband's face when they placed her in his arms. It was priceless.

5. What is your life theme song?

I'm going to have to think about this one! 

6. What is the one thing you have yet to accomplish that you want to do before you die?

I would love to be debt free, I know it's small, but it's something I would like to have happen. 

7. If you could choose one thing to be known for, what would it be?

Being a kind hearted friend

8. If you could do you anything you wanted right in this very moment (no consequences, no fear, etc) what would it be?

Maybe.....move the beach/ocean (California or Florida)
 
9. What is the most challenging moment in your life?

I'm experiencing it right now. Being a first time mom, every first my daughter has is a first for me as well. I'm new to this parenting thing, so hopefully I will figure it out.

10. Summarize yourself in one word.

Devoted. I'm 1000% devoted to my family. They are the most important people in my life.

Have a nice evening, well, what's left of it!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment