Image Map

Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good Morning Lovelies, hope you had a great weekend with my little family. Our weekend was quiet and relaxing and we spent some time outside with the Little.



The Weather.....

It looks like spring is officially here! YAAAY!!!!! Even though it's going to be rather warm, we could use the rain. 


Right now I am.....

writing this post and working on my to do list for this week while the Little is watching one of her favorite movies on netflix, the Little Engine that Could.

Thinking.....

That I have a lot to accomplish in my class by Wednesday and that I really need to show some love to my house later today.

On my reading pile.....

Right now, I'm reading the Sweet Valley High series ( I'm re-reading these because I can read one book every night and they are an easy read, plus they are really enjoyable)







And, I am also still reading Beaches (almost done!)

On my TV:

season 3 of 7th Heaven




On the menu this week:

Monday- Mexican cornbread or mini hamburgers and tater tots (it's the Little's decision tonight)
Tuesday- Baked potatoes, salad
Wednesday- Chicken Lasagna
Thursday- Steak fingers, mashed potatoes, veggies
Friday- Chicken pot pie
Saturday- Roast, scalloped potatoes, salad
Sunday- Beans, cornbread

On my to do list....

Laundry
Vacuum
Deep clean the kitchen (as per the Flylady website)
Launder the sheets

In the craft basket....

My no sew blanket
No sew tutus

Looking forward to this week....

Having a quiet week, and hoping for good news from my husband's doctor. Please keep my husband in your prayers.

Looking around the house....

The floors needs to be vacuumed, swept, and mopped. And I have one more load of clothes to fold and put away.

From the camera....




On my prayer list...

My husband as he goes to his doctor's appointment on Wednesday.

Bible Verse/Devotional....

Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you - Exodus 20:12.

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, the Sweet Valley High brought back memories :)

    7th Heaven used to be one of my favorites on TV too.

    Yummy looking menu. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete