Image Map

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Just another Saturday

Hi Lovelies!

Sorry for slacking off on posting this week. It has been a busy week, with school and spending time with my family. I promise to be better from now on. 

We had such a great today! At the last minute, we decided to spend the afternoon in town. First, we went to a local bookstore and saw David Titus demonstrate some awesome string art. 





Later, we decided to take Angelina to Hastings so she could look at books. When we got there, she decided that she wanted to play with the train set that was set up. She had a blast pushing the trains along the tracks and making the "choo-choo" noises. It was too cute!!

It was such a great day. I love spending time with my little family. I love them so much!

Have a nice and safe evening!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment