Image Map

Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies! Today has been a great day. We recieved so great news concerning my husband. We have just been enjoying life and just spending time together today. 

I'm linking up with Sandy for Happy Homemaker Monday again. Enjoy!

 

The Weather.....

We have been enjoying the warmer weather lately. I think we have been outside every day for the last week. I know we need the rain, but I could really do without the severe weather.




Right now I am.....

writing this post and working on a paper comparing and contrasting group counseling sessions and listening to by beloved 80's music.

Thinking.....

that God is Awesome! My husband recently had a cancer scare. He had to have biopsies taken from his neck (he has a mass the size of a golf ball) and we recieved his results today. NO CANCER!!!!!! We are praising the Lord today!!!!!! He has an appointment on Wednesday to discuss his options (we think it will have to be removed). We are so happy and so relieved.
On my reading pile.....

Right now, I'm still reading the Sweet Valley High series ( I'm re-reading these because I can read one book every night and they are an easy read, plus they are really enjoyable)




And I have added this one on my KindlePC




On my TV:

Still watching season 3 of 7th Heaven




On the menu this week:

Monday-chicken sandwiches with mac and cheese
Tuesday- creamy chicken an noodles, served with biscuits and  salad
Wednesday- sandwiches and chips
Thursday- Steak fingers, mashed potatoes, veggies
Friday- pizza and breadsticks served with salad
Saturday- Tacos or nachos
Sunday-Shredded beef sandwiches, potato salad, veggies

On my to do list....

Laundry
Vacuum
Launder the sheets
Clean the laundry room

In the craft basket....

My no sew blanket
No sew tutus

Looking forward to this week....

Just having a great time with my family and enjoying spending time with hubby!

Looking around the house....

The floors need to be vacuumed, swept, and mopped. Clothes to fold and put away. There a few cups in the sink that can wait until tomorrow.

From the camera....



On my prayer list...

My husband as he goes to his doctor's appointment on Wednesday.

Bible Verse/Devotional....

“Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.”
Matthew 6:10
~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment