Image Map

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

So What! Wednesday

Hi Lovelies!

Happy Hump Day! We finally half way to the weekend! YAAAAY!!!!!! I thought I would like up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday.



This week I'm saying So What If......

I'm beyond excited about our new lawn mover. It's gas powered and I won't have to use this one anymore!


I occasionally miss naptime.

I'm excited to open my esty shop in a few short weeks! It's something that I have always wanted to do. 

I hid Angelina's two favorite movies, The Smurfs and The Muppet Movie. I need a break from the little blue people and the puppets. 

I don't feel guilty about hiding the movies.

I am actually excited to watch the NFL draft with Husby. 

That's it for me! What are you saying SO What to this week?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment