Image Map

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

11 facts about me

Hi Lovelies! 

I cannot believe that the week is already half over. That means only 3 more days until Friday, which also means only 3 more days until we get to see Planes! This will be the second movie the Angelina has been to. She is so excited to see this movie. I cannot wait to see her reaction! I think I have more fun watching her than I do watching the movie.

Anyway,  I thought it would be fun to list 11 interesting facts about myself. Ready! Set! Go!

11 facts about me:

(1) I cannot sleep unless the closet doors are closed.

(2) I have no tattoos and I only have my ears perieced.

(3) Stephen King is my all time favorite author. 

(4) I'm a homebody. I'd rather stay home and watch a movie on Netflix than go to the theater.

(5) I never missed an episode of Beverly Hills 90210. Team Brenda!!

(6) I don't like the taste of coffee.

(7) I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee.

(8) I cry at almost everything.

(9) I love museums.

(10) My kitchen has to be cleaned before I go to bed. 

(11) I love anything and everything from the 80s.

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. Cute post! Mom is the exact same way with coffee! She loves walking into Starbucks with me but can't handle the taste at all! :)

    Have fun at the movies!!

    Kristen

    http://kandidkristen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete