Image Map

Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Hopes as a Mother

I have always wanted to be a Mommy. And when I finally joined the "club" in March 2010, I immediately thought about my hopes and dreams for my daughter.She is the light of my life, she is my heart. I love her to the moon and back.

So, here are my hopes and dreams for my little girl:

I hope to improve as a mother. I hope that each we have together is better then the last.

I hope to be able to find a balance between giving you my all, and not losing who I am. (I have failed miserable at this. I am trying to find the balance).

I want to continue to feed you healthy meals, but still be able to give you the occasional treat every now and then.

I hope to teach you not to give up. Life will be hard and that sometimes things won't come as easy as you would hope. 

I want to encourage your to follow your dreams, whatever they may be.

I want you to tell me everything, especially when you are older.

I want to set limits and boundaries for you. But, I want you to remember that I'm doing this because I love you and not to be mean (which you will think this from time to time).

I want to enjoy each and every stage that you are in (I promise not to wish them away).

I want to be the kind of mother that you will love as well as respect. 

I  want you to know that I love you will all of my heart. 

Angelina, I love you and I want to you know that I will always be there for you.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment