Image Map

Friday, August 23, 2013

TGIF!!!!!

I think I wrote a similar post last night, but I want to elaborate a little bit more!  

Hi Lovelies! 

I know my posting has been sporadic all week, but I have a very good excuse. We have been having tons of fun the past two weeks and I just haven't had the time to post. My nights have been taken up with housework and homework instead of blogging. I promise that it will change because Husby's fall classes start on Monday, so we will be hanging at home more often. 

Anyway, as I said, we have been having a ton of fun. I hope we have created some fun and wonderful memories for Angelina. 

Here's a breakdown of we have been up to lately:

We went to the park and played soccer and hit some baseballs, Angelina rode her bike on the walking track.




We took Angelina to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time. I had more fun watching Angelina and Husby play the games and Husby and I were able to relive some of our childhood memories at Chuck E. Cheese.




We also took Angelina to see Planes. She loved this movie and had a great time watching it. I just loved seeing her expression when the movie started. Priceless!!




To around out the rest of the week, I have been listening to these songs over and over again.

Lady Gaga: Applause



Avril Lavigne: Rock and Roll (Love the song, but not the video)




Katy Perry: Roar



I hope we have more weeks like the last two. How your week?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment