Image Map

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies! 

It's Sunday and that means it's Sunday Social time!! 



Here are this week's questions:
 
 (1) What are 3 items you can't live without (water, food, shelter, and clothes don’t count)?

My little girl, my hubby, and my laptop.
 
(2) What is your all time favorite book?

Carrie by Stephen King. I was hooked the from the first page and I have read every single book he has written.


I wanted to add that my favorite novella by Stephen King is Secret Window Secret Garden.


(3) What is something you would like to accomplish before the end of 2013?

I hope to open our dessert shop by the end of the year.
 
(4) If you could go back and relive any year of your life, what year would it be?

I would love to relive July 2009 to March 2010. The year we found out we were pregnant and had our baby girl. I enjoyed every minute of my pregnancy!!
 
(5) What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?

That I am a sensitive person and that my feelings get hurt very easily.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment