Image Map

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tasty Tuesday- No Bake Granola Bars

Hi Lovelies!

I have a pickey eater all of a sudden. And, because of her pickiness I have been on the hunt for a no bake granola bar recipe and I think that I have found one that "A" might like. 

Here is the recipe:

No Bake Granola Bars


Ingredients:

2-1/2 cups  KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal
1-1/2 cups  quick-cooking oats
1 cup  PLANTERS NUT•rition Antioxidant Mix
3/4 cup  PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 cup  honey
1/4 cup  packed dark brown sugar
 
Directions:
  LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
COMBINE first 3 ingredients in large bowl.
MICROWAVE remaining ingredients in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir. Add to cereal mixture; mix well. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
COOL 30 min. Remove from pan before cutting into bars.

I'm hoping that she likes these!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment