Image Map

Monday, August 26, 2013

Sunday Social on a Monday

Hi Lovelies!

I meant to post Sunday Social last night, but I actually forgot. I have been playing catch up in my class and I also have been working on a group project for the class as well. Have any of you taken an online class where you have to do a group project? Let me tell you... it sucks! Every time I post a question for my group it usually takes each member at least two days to respond. It's driving me insane!!! 

Anyway, here are this week's questions: 

1. What do you miss most about being a kid? 

I miss being able to ride my bike all day long, and just being a kid.

2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it? 

The only nickname that I ever had was GiGi mainly because that was how my youngest sister pronounced my name. 

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess? 

Swings


4. What did you want to be when you grew up?

A teacher


5. Did you participate in any school activities? 

The only activity I ever participated in was Future Homemakers of America. I was a bit of an introvert during school.

6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?  

Nothing comes to mind

What some of your favorite childhood memories?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment