Image Map

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tasty Tuesday- Flat Bottom Fruit Pie


Hi Lovelies!

 I found this easy summer dessert recipe for Flat Bottom Fruit Pie. I made this a few summers ago using cheesecake filling and strawberries and let me tell ya, it was a hit. Everyone loved it!!! So, here is the original recipe from Kraftfoods.com. Believe me, everyone is gonna love it! It's that good!! 

 

 I apologize for using the above image instead of my own. My camera is broken and we are in the process of looking for a new. As soon as we have a new camera and I make the recipe again, I will replace this image with my own. Again, I'm sorry

Flat Bottom Fruit Pie 

Ingredients:

1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 14.1-oz. pkg.)
1tsp. cinnamon sugar
1-1/4 cups  half-and-half
1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
1 cup  thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
1large  fresh peach, sliced
1/2 cup  fresh blueberries
1/2 cup  fresh raspberries

Make It:

HEAT oven to 450ºF.
 
UNROLL pie crust onto baking sheet; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned; cool completely.
 
MEANWHILE, beat pudding mix and half-and-half in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP. Refrigerate until ready to use.
 
SPREAD pudding mixture onto crust just before serving; top with fruit.

Kraft Kitchens Tips

Healthy Living
 
Save 50 calories and 3g of fat per serving by preparing with fat-free milk, JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
 
Substitute
 
Substitute milk for the half-and-half.
 
How to Make Cinnamon Sugar
 
If you don't have cinnamon sugar, you can mix 3/4 tsp. sugar and 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon instead.
 
Enjoy!
 
~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment