Image Map

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Making Memories

Hi Lovelies!

We have made so many wonderful memories with Angelina this week. I do have one mommy fail though, I did not capture any of these memories on camera, mainly because our old one quit working and we are in the process of picking out a new one. To make it easier, I'm going to bullet the memories that we have had so much fun making:

Memory #1:

Playing at the park: This is one of Angelina's favorite activities. For one of our adventures at the park we let her bring her bike, she had so much fun riding it. We even played soccer and a little bit of baseball. 

Memory #2:

Taking Angelina to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time. She had a blast playing all of the games. I think I had more fun watching her and Husby play the games together. It just made so happy to see them have so much fun together. Being there even brought some fun memories for Paul and I.

Memory #3:

Seeing Planes. This is one movie that Angelina has been wanting to see all summer. Every time a preview for it comes on, she comes running into the living room to watch it. I can't wait to take her to see it. I know she is going to enjoy it as much as enjoyed watching Turbo.

Memory #4:

Meeting a new niece/cousin. We met our niece (Angelina's cousin) yesterday. Angelina was so excited but a bit overwhelmed from the experience. 

I can't wait to make even more memories with them. I just hope the next time I can properly document everything so we can go back later and relive these amazing moments together.

What are some of your favorite memories?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment