Image Map

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Favorite music and bands - 80s edition

Hi Lovelies! 

Tonight I'm going to write about my love for 80s music and the bands that sing it. Sit back, grab your favorite beverage and take a trip down memory lane with me. 

Here we go!!!

(1) What is your all time favorite song?

Living on a Prayer - Bon Jovi. It has a special meaning to me!!

(2) Who is your favorite singer or band?

Bon Jovi

(3) What song reminds you of your childhood?

 Girls just wanna have fun by Cyndy Lauper

(4) What song puts you in a good mood?

Girls just wanna have fun by Cyndy Lauper

(5) What music to you rock out to in the car?

We have a mixed CD of some of our favorite 80s tunes and we also listen to "A's" veggie tales CD!

(6) What is the most embarrassing song or album that you own?

I am ashamed to admit this but being a child of the 80s I did own on a New Kids on the Block cd, I grew to love them and I still occasionally listen to it.

I hope you enjoyed my little trip down memory lane!! I plan to take a few more trips very soon! Stay tuned.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment